How Do I Find Blog Post Ideas? The Ultimate List for Entrepreneurs
Do you ever wonder how your going to find ideas for your next blog post? If the thought of finding content ideas and topics for another blog post is giving you a headache, then you’re going to LOVE this list of Ultimate Blog Post Ideas for Entrepreneurs!
- A Case Study / Past Client
- Write a post around your Lead Magnet & link to it (TIP: you should be doing this at least once per week)
You may wonder why the Promotional Blog Post section is so small! But it’s actually the largest category of them all! Every single blog post you write should mention and link to at least one of your products, offers, or services, PLUS your opt-in!
Value Based Posts
- Solve a challenge / problem / issue
- Saving time
- A-Z post
- List post
- Top 10 things…
- Saving Money
- Making Money
- Event you have coming up
- Avoiding something
- Guide / How to / Tutorials
- An Interview you did
- An Interview you held
- Best books in your niche
- Best resources in your niche
- Best YouTube channels to subscribe to
- Best Facebook Pages & Groups to join
- Truth vs Lie / Mythbuster
- Favourite Blogs in your niche
- Pinterest accounts to follow
- Instagram accounts to follow
- Best tools / services / apps you recommend
- Best events in your industry (upcoming)
- Best events you’ve been to
- Link to your Facebook Lives
- Invite people to join your FB Group & tell them why they should!
- Share templates / downloads
- Quick reference guide
- Mistakes you’ve seen / you’ve made
- A Beginners guide to…
- Reach out to experts & collate them into one blog post
- Pick one subject & write a collaborative post (example here of one I have done recently)
- People who inspire you (share you blog post with them!)
- Customer experience
- Customer Service
- Round up posts (eg.best of the summer blog posts)
- Round up posts (eg best on a particular topic)
- Host a contest
- Host a competition
- Host a giveaway
- Thank your audience!
- Seasonal topics
- Holiday ideas
- Gift Ideas
- Trending news / sports
- Business updates
- Your opinion
- Your experiences
- A day in the life of you!
- Balancing your job & being a parent
- Work / life balance
- Your bucket list
- Write about why you started your business (& relate it back to how it helps THEM)
- Share reviews
- Your manifesto
- What If? posts
- Debate style post
- Predictions post
- Reactions post
- Post a quiz / survey
- Quotes related to your industry
- Jokes / Memes related to your industry / audience
- Challenge Post
- Create an infographic (highly shareable!)
Over at The Content Creators Vault we have all these blog posts ideas and social media statuses ready and waiting for you! All you need to do is copy & paste!
So that was 71 blog post ideas for you! That should keep you busy for a while! ;) Remember, you should always be linking to your other blog posts, your opt-in and your offers in your posts!
Get FREE Marketing & Mindset tips in your inbox!
Join our VIP list to receive the latest Marketing & Mindset tips to help you grow your online business!